- Black Forest Jam - A dark jam made in small batches combining some wonderful whole fruits
- Courgette & Pepper Relish - Our 2 star Great Taste 2018 award winning relish. Some comments from the judges: “colourful and appealing mix, well balanced sweetness and sharpness, even pieces of vegetables which retain their integrity, fresh flavour, plenty of ways to use it”
- Orange & Whisky Marmalade - A thick cut shredded marmalade in smooth rich whisky flavoured jelly
- Orchard Fruit Jam - Chunks of pear, apple and plum make each mouthful of this jam a different mix of flavours
- Piccalilli - Each small cauliflower floret is cut by hand along with dicing the freshest vegetables to create this impeccable addition to any meal.
- Ploughman's Pickle - A carefully selected combination of fresh fruit and vegetables, simmered until perfectly soft, yet with the right amount of bite in a rich thick sauce making this a perfect addition to any ploughman’s lunch
- Red Hot Relish - Diced tomatoes and peppers combined with a carefully measured selection of spices gives this relish a bit of a kick.
- Seville Orange Marmalade - Seville oranges simple ARE marmalade. A thin cut whole fruit marmalade
- Summer Fruit Jam - A combination of whole delicious summer fruits make this jam taste like summer
- Sweet Carrot Chutney - The mustard seeds are toasted giving this chutney a flavour that is like nothing else. Grated carrots and light seasoning make this chutney a fresh versatile delight
- Tomato Chutney - Diced tomatoes, peppers, apples and onions combined with soft brown sugar create this sweet tomato chutney. A great addition for BBQs, as a sandwich filler, or with any meat
The Potting Shed Jute Bag Duo
By The Potting Shed
A duo of your favourite flavours from our core range of delicious, handmade chutneys and preserves, beautifully presented in a lovely jute gift bag.
The perfect gift for the discerning foodie in your life.
£10.00Free from: Soya, Sesame Seed, Peanuts, Nuts, Egg, Dairy, Celery
Special Attributes: Suitable for Vegans, Suitable for Vegetarians, Handmade
Located in the foothills of the picturesque Preseli mountains, Sue lovingly crafts her delicious range of handmade preserves from her family kitchen. It was her passion and enthusiasm for gardening that led to the creation of The Potting Shed, and this love of all things fresh and homegrown is what makes her produce so incredibly tasty and unique.
We produce an ever-increasing range of hand made preserves in small batches in our family kitchen. These include jams, marmalades, relishes and chutneys. All made using traditional methods, with home-grown or locally sourced ingredients, where possible.
The business started by accident in 2014, when I grew far too many courgettes and strawberries! We created a recipe for a Courgette and Pepper Relish, as well as making lots of strawberry jam.
In August 2018 we were delighted to receive a two star gold award from The Great Taste Awards. What makes this even more special is that the award was for our Courgette and Pepper Relish, which is the first preserve we created back in 2014, and the reason the business began.
We love combining ingredients and creating new recipes, and hope you love them as much as we do.
|Within United Kingdom (UK)||£6.00|
At The Potting Shed we offer FREE delivery on all orders over £50. Our orders are sent via courier and should arrive with you within 2-3 working days from the date of purchase. *Christmas Delivery* In order to guarantee Christmas delivery, we'll need your orders in by Friday the 14th of December.